Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, February 25, 2012

NUDE (nothing to wear)

If you guys must know, I'm studying at a university with no uniform. So in the three years I've been in college, everyday is a struggle on deciding what to wear! And every girl's dilemma is having nothing to wear in a closet full of clothes! And since my schedule sucks, I haven't really had the luxury to go out and shop. The exhaustion from school is too much that in my free time, I just want to curl up in my bed and sleep or watch t.v.! (My sched's Mon-Sat!)



Anyway, enough of the rage. I saw this dress online. I've been looking for this kind of dress everywhere! But as paranoid as I am, I'm kind of hesitant to buy clothes online. You know, scammers. So I'm planning to take time to look for this elsewhere first before purchasing online. As to what occasion do I plan on wearing this dress--I still have no idea. It's one of those I-need-this-but-I-know-I-really-don't kind of situations.


xoxo,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment