Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Don't Read


Because for me, It'll always be you. No matter what I do, where I run to, who I'm with, it will always be your face that I'd see each time I wake up, your voice I'd hear each time silence breaks, and your name I'd whisper when hard times hit.

But could you just imagine how hard it was to finally understand what us really meant? Unbearable. Nothing could amount to the pain knowing that what you've been holding on for so long is just a intricate web of lies. I think nothing's worse than that --knowing that what you knew was real, was all just a carefully directed act of deceit. Because there's nothing you can really do to salvage the memories. You can't really save something that wasn't supposed to be saved. That's what made it hurt more, there's nothing I can do to bring even just a little of our memories back.

Maybe sorry is all I can say. I'm sorry for trying so hard to hold on when you weren't even holding my hand anymore. I'm sorry for keeping the memories for so long that I've overlooked the fact that you won't even look back and think of it. I'm sorry because I'll never forget half the things you won't even remember.

You were always my favorite rockstar:)

No comments:

Post a Comment