Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, March 12, 2012

Mi Bibidoggy

Meet my dog, Lassie


Taken using Vignette app for Android! Here's another one


Hehehe this is Lassie waiting for food to miraculously fall (my sister was eating!) It's funny how dogs seem to know how to look cute!

Anyway, it's late at night again and I'm still studying for my finals! I swear after this week, I'll hit the malls and have my most awaited retail therapy! Haven't had one for so long.

If you're an Android user, you might notice that they renamed Android Market to Play Store plus they also changed the thumbnail. I was surprised to see a Play Store app so I tried to uninstall it thinking it's a bug or something. Google says they changed the name in the hope of gaining a larger market. They are encouraging developers to create something for them.

So enough of the procrastination. I'll be going back to my studying. This would probably be an all nighter!

xoxo,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment