Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, March 19, 2012

Artsy Fartsy

After a zillion years, I tried drawing again. This may sound emo or what not, but when my last relationship ended, I kind of went bitter and kind of hated drawing. Yeah I was a cool kid. So I tried with the basic first, oil pastel!


And if you might be wondering, the last one's the finished product. Yup. And I have no idea why I took pictures after coloring each part. It doesn't look too good here, I just used my camera phone. But I swear in person, it looks nice! Nevertheless, I'm proud of my work. I mean, it's not that bad for someone who haven't held art materials for like 3 years right? HEHE

And here's one I'm thinking of doing on canvas

See how much of a draft it is? Drew this at the back of a phone bill. Hey, I'm eco-friendly!:)


Man who set the Philippines on fire today? It's soooo hot! Anyway, summer vacation has officially started! Plans are still vague but definitely will make the most out this long break since school will resume on April 16! (That's a month long break which is the longest break in our school)

xoxo,
M


No comments:

Post a Comment