Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Home Alone

I just woke up from a loooooooooong nap (2pm-6pm!) and when I got down stairs, no one's home! Everybody left and no one even bothered to tell me. Haha. Anyway, my dog's here so all's good.

So yesterday I bought something for my phone which I rarely do. I went to Glorietta with the boyfriend and saw this cute silicon case! Instantly fell in love with it!




Was playing with the camera settings hihi. Bought this for like 200 bucks!

In lieu of my post regarding Watson's Whitening Milk and Salt Scrub, I think it's about time to write an update. I've been using it daily for a month now and I can't say quite much just yet. Why? Because I think these kinds of things take time to fully see it's effect. But so far so good!:)

Pros: As I've mentioned before, I love how the smell isn't too potent. Personally, I don't like using daily essentials may it be cosmetics or toiletries which are very fragrant. This is because I am in love with my perfume by VS (which I will be posting about sometime in the near future hehe) so I don't want to smell like a perfumery house. Another thing which I really liked about WWMSS (wow that's long) is it doesn't irritate my skin! Lot's of exfoliating products I've used would either give me rashes or would make my skin super itchy! Ugh. So this def would be an empty bottle in no time! And of course, having to use this product for about a month now, I've noticed that the dark areas in my skin began to soften and lighten. Not significantly though, just a tad bit. I have to get back to that area of review after I've finished the bottle so keep posted for that!

Cons: Or should I say con? There's only one back draw--it's effect takes a long time to be noticed. I'm not complaining though, for a hundred bucks worth.

So overall I do recommend this product if a) you're in a tight budget and would want to use a product for its worth and b) if you have patience. Otherwise, when given bigger means for whitening and exfoliation, then I guess you can buy a more expensive brand. Watch out for my final verdict on the coming days (when I've fully finished the whole package).

xoxo,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment