Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, April 20, 2012

Food for the Goddesses

So I just survived my first week of the semester. If you guys must know, my univ is following a quarter-semester-based curriculum so yeah, that pretty much means our longest vacation is 4 weeks. Our school offers this so students can graduate earlier than the usual. Yeah, right. They didn't say you have to go through the eye of the needle to do this! Not only should you shed tears and blood, but internal organs would be necessary too if asked!

In two semesters I'll be graduating, though. So I'm excited for that! (Two sems=6 months). Goodbye Mapua!:)

So anyway, I've been kind of stressed lately. No, not because of school. Because of my weight. Everyone seemed to notice that I gained a significant amount of weight. And because of this, I've used an equally significant amount of self discipline to restrain myself from food. So what more logical thing to do than to scan through pictures of my favorite dessert of all time.




Caroline's leche flan cake! It's basically a custard caked placed atop of a super delicious sponge cake! The sponge cake sips the caramel sauce of the custard and it's orgasmic to the mouth, I swear! Almost literally melts once it touches your tongue! The first picture is in ube flavor (purple yam) which is my favorite.

Yeah I know it's over saturated because of the flash.

Here are other mouth-watering shots which I'm sure you're dying to look at because you're hungry and sad like me!




Obviously, these shots were taken from last Christmas. Because it was the only time this lasted for more than 10 minutes in our house. Hehe. This can be bought at Eastwood mall and it costs less than 200 pesos so yeah, we're happy kids.

xoxo,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment